Standing for professionalism, confidence and integrity, the Painting and Decorating Association symbol is the marque of quality in the industry. The PDA represents thousands of painters and decorators across the UK, but the Association has one clear purpose – to ensure all members adhere to the highest standards. From large national contracting organisations through to small businesses – the PDA choose its decorators with care – do you?
All PDA members are
- Fully qualified
- Fully insured
- Will produce work of quality
- Are conversant with the latest technology
- Work to a Code of Practice
Why use a PDA member?
You’re looking for a painter and decorator you can trust to do a good job, who has a clear pricing structure and all the right insurances. Our approved members are all vetted by our strict fulfilment process:
- 5 year’s experience in the industry
- Public liability insurance
- Client references and clear quotation system
- Random checks to ensure high standards are maintained
- The PDA investigate all complaints made against our members and aim to resolve any disputes